About The Spanish Studio, Ltd.
The Spanish Studio is a language learning center that provides Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and French instruction in the Chicago metropolitan area, to general and specialized audiences at the studio sites or at your place of business. You will find a comfortable learning environment where students can feel the excitement of learning to speak the language in real life situations.
Method & Materials
Throughout the years The Spanish Studio has developed a fast and effective training program, selecting the best from different teaching methods and techniques and creating one of our own.
"Your success is our success". All students begin to speak on the first day. Grammar and syntax emerge through the special experience at The Spanish Studio.
Our teachers are all native speakers with a high level of English proficiency and keen in cultural insights. They are dynamic, caring and knowledgeable instructors who are living examples of the cultural and political aspects of their regions.
722 W. Diversey Pkwy., Suite 101, Chicago, IL 60657
Some of Our Clients
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
- Care Center of the North Shore
- Chicago Health Consortium
- Chicago Public Schools
- Chicago Women’s Health Center
- Children’s Memorial Hospital
- Cook County Juvenile Court
- Gottlieb Hospital
- Hinsdale Hospital
- Illinois Dept. of Human Services
- La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Lyons Township High School District # 204
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Nations Pizza
- Night Ministry
- North Park School
- Northside Catholic Academy
- St Benedict School
- St Hilary School
- St. Andrew School
- Rotary International
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- United Destillers and Vintners
- U.S. Dept. of Education
- University of Chicago Hospitals
- UCH Academy
- Pritzker School of Medicine
- University of Illinois Hospital
- West Suburban Hospital
- Frontera Grill
- St. Mark’s Church, Evanston